Friday, December 23, 2011

It's Christmas Time!

Hunter and I went to his parents for Christmas on Wednesday. I got two maternity t-shirts, a nursing bra, and some pots and pans. We also got albums for our new events, the baby and our wedding. We finally got the professional disc of our wedding. Hunter got lots of hunting shirts and work-out clothes. Now, I just need to encourage him to work-out. I know I can't right now but that doesn't mean that he can't.

Peanut went back home to spend Christmas with her mother. She took home a lot of gifts and some we kept at our house for when she visits. She gave us a tough time the night before she left and was very fussy. I think she was just home sick. 

Here I am, almost 34 weeks pregnant, the doctor I saw for the emergency visit called me yesterday to tell me that they figured out I had a UTI. Awesome, wish they would've figured that out two weeks ago when all my problems that I was just 'imagining' occurred. But, what can you do? Apparently checking urine for an infection isn't a standard procedure in Labor & Delivery.

Last night we went to see a live nativity at the local zoo. They had the most adorable little goats, one was only 5 days old! It made me want to meet our little Jellybean even more! I am a sucker for babies.

On top of all of this, I found out I passed both of my last college courses. THANK GOODNESS! I thought I was going to get booted out of the next semester which would not be good. 

Our Christmas time is filling up quickly though! Saturday, Christmas Eve, we are going to Busch Gardens Williamsburg Christmas Town, Sunday is Christmas itself, and then Monday evening we are seeing the Nutcracker Ballet. I love going to see the Nutcracker! It's a beautiful story and with a live orchestra it's even better. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment